Should Whole Breast Ultrasound be a Part of Your Annual Screening?
EARLY DETECTION SAVES LIVES
Finding conditions when they are most easily treatable optimizes your personal wellness.
Mammography often misses smaller cancers in dense breast tissue.
DENSE BREASTS ARE COMMON
Nearly half of all women in the US over the age of 40 present with dense breast tissue.
Quick & Comfortable Whole Breast Ultrasound is Now Available
Early detection is the key to optimal wellness. Research shows that adding ultrasound to your mammography screening program provides you with a much more effective screening solution. The Tractus BreastMapper®® and modern whole breast ultrasound technology can provide you with a rapid, comfortable examination.
Invest in your health, and ensure that you receive the comprehensive benefits of whole breast ultrasound today.
Benefits of Whole Breast Ultrasound
QUICK & SAFE
Rapid exam with no exposure to radiation.
UNIQUE & COMFORTABLE PROCEDURE
Comprehensive scan ensures full coverage of your breast with no compression.
Numerous studies report ultrasound doubles the number of cancers found in women with dense breasts.
The Benefits of Whole Breast Ultrasound
- reimbursed by Medicare and most private insurers
- mammography in dense-breasted patients misses ~50% of the cancers detected by ultrasound
- uses safe and comfortable sound waves without radiation
- more than 90% of missed cancers are sub-centimeter and node-negative
The Benefits of the BreastMapper®
- rapid exam in less than 10 minutes
- comfortable process with NO compression of your breast
- documents the entire breast, including the axilla and inframammary fold
- FDA 510(k) cleared device