Why should whole breast ultrasound be part of your regimen?
EARLY DETECTION SAVES LIVES
Finding conditions when most easily treatable optimizes your personal wellness.
Mammography (even 3D) often misses smaller cancers in dense breasts.
DENSE BREASTS ARE NORMAL
Nearly half of all women over the age of 40 have dense breasts.
Quick & comfortable whole breast ultrasound is now available
Early detection is the key to optimal wellness and research shows that adding ultrasound to your mammography screening program provides you with a much more effective screening solution. The TRACTUS BreastMapper and modern whole breast ultrasound technology can provide you with a rapid, comfortable examination. Invest in your health, and ensure that you receive the comprehensive benefits of whole breast ultrasound today.
Next Generation Whole Breast Ultrasound
QUICK & COMFORTABLE
Rapid, comfortable procedure in just a few minutes using ultrasound.
Comprehensive scan ensures full coverage of your breast with no compression.
Typically detects smaller and more node-negative cancers in dense breasts.
The Benefits of Whole Breast Ultrasound
- reimbursed by Medicare and many private insurers
- mammography in dense-breasted patients misses ~50% of the cancers detected at ultrasound
- uses safe & comfortable sound waves for detection
- more than 90% of these missed cancers are sub-centimeter and node-negative
The Benefits of the BreastMapper
- rapid exam in less than 10 minutes
- comfortable process with NO compression of your breast
- documents the entire breast, including the axilla and inframammary fold
- FDA 510(k) cleared device