Whole Breast Ultrasound Can Help You Better Serve Your Community
Ultrasound typically detects smaller and more node-negative cancers than mammography in dense breasts.
Nearly half of all women over the age of 40 in the US have dense breasts, and whole breast ultrasound can increase procedural volume.
COST EFFECTIVE SCREENING
The BreastMapper® is available with no capital outlay by utilizing our affordable per usage fee.
Tractus Helps You Expand Your Breast Screening Program
The BreastMapper®® utilizes existing ultrasound technology to complement mammography and augment screening protocols for patients who present with dense breast tissue or may be otherwise underserved by mammography. The rapid patient exam and review procedure combine with a low system cost to easily enable healthcare facilities to better serve their communities with innovative technology. The BreastMapper® creates an opportunity for facilities to enhance the patient experience and improve breast center economics by providing a comprehensive breast screening program in a single visit.
Next-Generation Whole Breast Ultrasound
Easily allows healthcare facilities to offer rapid, efficient whole breast ultrasound.
Increase per-visit revenue with lower administrative costs.
Whole breast ultrasound is reimbursed by Medicare and most private insurers.
The Benefits of the BreastMapper®
- adds value to existing ultrasound equipment in your facility
- small room footprint and highly portable
- no capital outlay by utilizing affordable per usage cost model
- whole breast ultrasound is reimbursed by Medicare and most private insurers
- structured report integrates with most PACS platforms
- documents the entire breast, including the axilla and inframammary fold
- FDA 510(k) cleared device