Whole Breast Ultrasound can help you better serve your community
Ultrasound typically detects smaller and more node-negative cancers than mammography in dense breasts.
Nearly half of all women over the age of 40 have dense breasts, and whole breast ultrasound can increase procedural volume.
TRACTUS allows your practice to provide a practical whole breast ultrasound using existing equipment.
TRACTUS helps you expand your breast screening program
The BreastMapper utilizes existing ultrasound technology to perform procedures that provide a benefit to the nearly 50% of women not fully served by mammography. The rapid patient exam (<10 min) and review procedure (~4 min) combine with a low system cost to easily enable healthcare facilities to better serve their communities with innovative methodology. The BreastMapper creates an opportunity for facilities to enhance the patient experience & improve breast center economics by providing a comprehensive breast screening program in a single visit.
Next-generation Whole Breast Ultrasound
Easily allows healthcare facilities to offer rapid, efficient whole breast ultrasound.
Increase per-visit revenue, with lower admin costs.
Whole breast ultrasound is reimbursed by Medicare and many private insurers.
The Benefits of Whole Breast Ultrasound
- same false-positive rate as mammography with proper workflow
- mammography in dense-breasted patients misses ~50% of the cancers detected at ultrasound
- efficient & comfortable patient process
- more than 90% of missed cancers are sub-centimeter and node-negative
- provides a comprehensive, single-visit screening program
The Benefits of the BreastMapper
- adds value to pre-existing ultrasound equipment in your facilities
- examination and review times similar to mammography processes
- rapid review (~4 min) can be deferred or remote
- FDA 510(k) cleared device
- documents the entire breast, including the axilla and inframammary fold
- similar file size and study load time similar to mammography
- integrates with most PACS platforms