Next-generation Whole Breast Ultrasound
WHOLE BREAST COVERAGE
Documents the entire breast, including the axilla and inframammary fold.
USES EXISTING ULTRASOUND
Easily integrates as an accessory for most common ultrasound systems.
Examination and review times similar to common mammography processes.
How The BreastMapper Works, in 3 Easy Steps
Sonographer scans quickly, confirming & documenting complete coverage of the breast.
Physician reviews images in the comfort of her reading room in ~4 minutes, without distraction.
Graphic interface module produces a structured & detailed report in seconds.
Whole Breast Ultrasound has many benefits in dense breasts
- finds up to 100% more invasive cancers than mammography alone
- similar false-positive rate as mammography
- helps complete a clinical screening program
- reimbursed by Medicare and many private insurers
The unique advantages of the TRACTUS BreastMapper
- uses existing ultrasound systems
- FDA 510(k) cleared device
- rapid exam and review procedures
- unique process ensures full breast coverage
- modern Acuview reporting software package
- efficient and comfortable patient workflow
- integrates with most PACS and DICOM compliant
- no per-procedure disposable costs
Clinical literature shows increased detection with ultrasoundTRACTUS allows whole breast ultrasound with your existing equipment
The Connecticut Experiments Second Year: Ultrasound in the Screening of Women with Dense Breasts – Jean Weigert MD, FACR & Sarah Steenbergen MD “The results are especially significant given recent studies suggesting that breast density is an independent risk factor for breast cancer and that mammography is less effective in detecting cancer in dense breasts.The improved specificity and sensitivity between the 1st and 2nd years’ suggests there is a learning curve that may continue to improve the results.”VIEW ALL RESOURCES