Whole Breast Ultrasound can help you better serve your community
Ultrasound typically detects smaller and more node-negative cancers than mammography in dense breasts.
Nearly half of all women over the age of 40 have dense breasts, and whole breast ultrasound can increase procedural volume.
TRACTUS allows your practice to provide a practical whole breast ultrasound using existing equipment.
Rapid & Effective Whole Breast Ultrasound is Now Available
The TRACTUS BreastMapper is a modern workflow solution for traditional ultrasound machines that empowers clinicians to provide clinically efficient whole breast ultrasound. The BreastMapper system helps clinicians expand their breast screening program, and provide the same confidence in their wellness care of dense-breasted patients, as fatty-breasted patients.
Next-generation Whole Breast Ultrasound
Examination and review times similar to mammography processes.
Using existing ultrasound equipment, allows economical procedure for dense breasts.
Modern reporting software compatible with most PACS and reporting platforms.
The Benefits of Whole Breast Ultrasound
- same false-positive rate as mammography with proper workflow
- efficient & comfortable patient procedure
- mammography in dense-breasted patients misses approximately half of the cancers detected by ultrasound
- reimbursed by Medicare and many private insurers
- more than 90% of these missed cancers are sub-centimeter and node-negative
The Benefits of the BreastMapper
- uses existing ultrasound equipment in a clinician’s office
- rapid review by clinician can be deferred or remote
- documents the entire breast, including the axilla and inframammary fold
- integrates with most PACS platforms
- uses standard ultrasound gel as acoustic medium
- rapid procedure in similar length of time to mammogram
- FDA 510(k) cleared device
- adds value to pre-existing ultrasound equipment in your facilities
- similar file size and study load time to mammography
- no additional per-procedure disposable costs