Add Whole Breast Ultrasound to Your Comprehensive Wellness Program
Ultrasound typically detects smaller and more node-negative cancers than mammography in dense breasts.
EXPANDED SCREENING PROTOCOL
Nearly half of all women in the US over the age of 40 present with dense breast tissue, and can benefit from whole breast ultrasound.
COST EFFECTIVE SCREENING
The BreastMapper® is available with no capital outlay by utilizing our affordable per usage cost model
Rapid & Effective Whole Breast Ultrasound is Now Available
The Tractus BreastMapper® is a modern workflow solution for traditional ultrasound machines that empowers clinicians to provide clinically efficient whole breast ultrasound. The BreastMapper® system helps clinicians expand their breast screening program, and provide the same confidence in their wellness care of dense-breasted patients as fatty-breasted patients.
The Benefits of Whole Breast Ultrasound
- reported same false-positive rate as mammography
- efficient & comfortable patient procedure
- whole breast ultrasound is reimbursed by Medicare and most private insurers
- ultrasound can detect cancers that are sub-centimeter and node-negative
The Benefits of the BreastMapper®
- uses existing ultrasound equipment
- small room footprint and highly portable
- rapid procedure in similar length of time to mammogram
- documents the entire breast, including the axilla and inframammary fold
- rapid physician review can be deferred or remote
- graphic interface module produces a structured & detailed report in seconds
- file size and study load time similar to mammography
- integrates with PACS platforms
- no capital outlay by utilizing affordable per usage cost model
- FDA 510(k) cleared device